Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Post-Holiday Excitement!

Hi All!
I’m back from a relaxing long weekend at home with my family and I've entered an incredibly busy week at the admissions office! Evenings and weekends in the office are becoming the norm (along with several large coffees a day!), BUT that means we’re getting lots of applications from all of you, which is fantastic!
Admissions plug: If you haven’t completed your application yet try to submit it as soon as possible!

First, a few updates on the events going on at GSE during the next few weeks:
This Saturday , December 7th is our Teacher Education Program Information Session! If you’re interested in becoming a certified teacher (Pre-K through high school) join us on campus from 10:00am-12:00pm to learn more! RSVP here.

Next Tuesday, December 10th is our final Web Chat of 2013. Join current students, alumni, and admissions and financial aid representatives to learn more about all of the programs and being a student at GSE! The web chat is taking place online from 12:00-1:00pm ET. RSVP here.

Want to get a first-hand experience at Penn GSE? Join us for a campus visit where you can meet with program managers, admissions and financial aid reps, current students, and take a tour of campus! Visits take place between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday. We kindly ask for two-weeks’ notice to plan any visit. Sign up for a visit here.
NOTE: We are NOT hosting campus visits between December 7th and January 12th as the staff is very busy processing applications. We will begin visits again on January 13, 2014.

After a long weekend it’s tough to be back at school and work. Only 2 ½ more weeks until the semester is over but I still have 2 big projects/papers to complete. Wish me luck!
I wanted to share some pictures from how I celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday, but somehow in the chaos of hosting 18 people at my house for dinner, we didn't manage to take any pictures of us, but I’ll leave you with a few pictures of my dog – I think she enjoyed the day more than we did!

Hope your Thanksgiving was as delicious as this one!

A small powdered-sugar mishap while baking cookies...


As always, questions and messages are welcome - I love hearing from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment