Thursday, May 8, 2014

Don't Miss it!

It's done! That's it! It's over! Finito!
All the work has been handed in, presentations have been given, classed have been completed.
It's an incredible feeling! This is kind of how I felt walking around before and after work yesterday...


In honor of the year coming to a close, I wanted to share my version of a "Philadelphia Bucket List" (confession: I was inspired by some of my GA colleagues) Even though I don't plan on leaving the Philadelphia area any time soon, I still have a few things let on my "To Do" list. I'm also sharing my "Must Do" list for everyone who's coming to Philly soon!

To Do
1.  Go up in the Zoo Balloon!
2. Visit Morris Arboretum
3. Go on a brewery tour
4. Take a picture with Ben Franklin











5. Go to the Italian Market
6. Actually win something at Quizzo (trivia)
7. Play at Barcade
8. Visit the Magic Gardens
9. Attend the Baltimore Ave. Dollar Stroll
10. Finally attend Penn Relays (...next year...)


Don't Miss

1. Ballet X performance







 
 

2. The museums on the parkway (Art Museum, Franklin Institute, Barnes Foundation)
3. Made in America festival
4. Eat at a food truck...or ten
5. First Fridays in Old City
6. Reading Terminal Market
7. The Holiday show at Macy's
8. Go to a Phillies, Eagles, or Flyers game -Philly has awesome fans!
9. Restaurant Week(s) - city-wide and University City Dining Days

No comments:

Post a Comment