Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Some Tuesday "Pin-spiration"

So I don't know about all of you, but I'm addicted to an amazing website - www.pinterest.com!

On "lazy days" I can be found browsing and pinning things for hours - new recipes to try, clothes I want to buy, and workout plans that, if I'm being honest, I'll never do. I've even started a Grad School board! But my favorite pins, and my two boards that are overcrowded, are the humorous ones or inspirational quotes.

What I think I do. What I actually do.

True words.

Oh, how I wish I could just have a coffee IV...

Like what I pin? Follow me on Pinterest and check out my boards to see more!

Helpful Tip - If you're interested in Teacher Education, Pinterest has tons of incredible ideas for anything you might need or do in a classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment